For our Geneva office we are looking for 3 – 4 Account Managers.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation the start date for this position is currently uncertain.
The position is a results-oriented role, both as a broker and as a customer service agent, ensuring our company lives up to its reputation of identifying unique opportunities in the European real estate market better than the average broker or brokerage company. A typical day starts with an analysis of global markets presented by the analytic team, and catching up with customers in the European markets. The broking activity itself consists of assessing fair value of the product with the client, and obtaining new clients by phone and email.
- Solicit for new clients via telephone, networking, and other lead sources
- Build and cultivate long-term relationships with existing and new clients
- Establish and retain clientele in order to grow your portfolio
- Treat and handle each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Very attractive result-based salary packages
- Vibrant and modern working environment
- Extensive training opportunities
- Highly motivated colleagues and a strong team spirit
- Be a great self-starter who is highly self-motivated
- Prior Sales Experience with knowledge of Sales Techniques
- Problem-Solving Capabilities
- Industry knowledge
- Adaptable to varying environments
- Northern languages is a plus
Please enter your contact details and upload your resume in the contact form below.
No phone calls please.