For our Geneva office we are looking for a full-time IT Support Specialist.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation the start date for this position is currently uncertain.
As an IT Support Specialist, you are the first line of contact in our IT team for both our employees and partners. Your primary function is to ensure the best possible experience for all the users of our IT systems and to handle all support requests. Your talent and technical know-how is crucial for our organisation’s ability to provide service excellence. Internally, you will work on new tools and processes to optimize our IT landscape.
- Handle all IT support requests
- Resolve all IT related problems
- Purchase, manage and maintain IT equipment, accessories and supplies
- Work on our IT infrastructure and landscape
- Make suggestions on how to improve processes, documentation and inventory
- Communicate IT related issues with relevant departments and employees
- Possibility of working from home 50% of the time
- Attractive salary
- Modern work environment
- Unique opportunity to develop your IT skills
- Education in the field of IT
- Danish or Norwegian
Please enter your contact details and upload your resume in the contact form below.
No phone calls please.