For our Geneva office we are looking for a full-time Market Research Analyst.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation the start date for this position is currently uncertain.
We are searching for a market analyst (min. 3 years experience in real estate market analysis) to conduct research on real estate markets and real estate investments projects. This position is for someone who has a deep understanding of the mechanics in the European real estate markets and is clued on what is happening in the industry as a whole. The position is full-time and located in Geneva, Switzerland. The duration is 2 years with possibility of extension.
- Gather and analyze data on European real estate markets
- Leverage big data sources to effectively identify highly profitable opportunities in different real estate markets
- Track operational metrics
- Monitor specific industry statistics and follow trends in relevant trade literature
- Perform forecasting, reviewing and analyzing the performance of price forecast models
- Provide reports of findings and translating complex findings into writing
- Prepare graphical data illustration of findings
- Seek information to determine our company’s position in the marketplace
- Collaborate with marketing professionals and measure the effectiveness of marketing strategies
- Collect data on our competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and business models
- Flexible working hours
- Fair salary and lots of benefits
- Modern working environment
- Advanced training opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Northern languages is a plus
Please enter your contact details and upload your resume in the contact form below.
No phone calls please.