For our Singapore office we are looking for a full-time Treasury Officer.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation the start date for this position is currently uncertain.
As a Treasury Officer, you will responsible for supporting the Treasury department to comply with applicable rules, regulations, guidelines and industry best practices. You will manage our bank relationships, provide liquidity projections and handle other treasury operations. Profound knowledge of Asian and European financial regulations, laws and rules are essential in this position.
- Identify regulatory trends and developments
- Work with relevant staff to implement any required changes to current practices and policies
- Perform risk assessments and analyses
- Review business transactions
- Adjust policies and procedures
- Attractive salary packages
- Modern working environment
- Great training opportunities
- Motivated colleagues
- Profund understanding and knowledge of Asian and European financial services regulations
- Be able to interpret, understand and advise all levels of staff in the business
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Capability of analysing and assessing regulatory risk
Please enter your contact details and upload your resume in the contact form below.
No phone calls please.